1. Social Work Management or Development
We are offering a social work management opportunity (part time) 15-21 hours per week for the academic year 2015-2016. The intern will this serve as project manager of the development team, providing support to events committee, researching and writing grants, involved with corporate relationships and sponsorships and worked closely with the Management Board to identify other revenue generating opportunities. Ideally the intern would be highly organized, have some experience with fundraising for non- profits, is an excellent communicator, friendly, energetic and dynamic.
Please send a cover letter and resumé to the Management Board at ');
" style="box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 21px; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">m
Volunteer opportunities of 5 to 12 hours a week available in the following areas
1. Marketing & Communication Assistant
Enthusiastic volunteer required to help promote the goals of Eyum Anneh & Co. locally and internationally. As a small NGO Eyum Anneh & Co. relies on small grants and donations to cover its running costs. We need help to raise our profile and utilise social media effectively.
Working with the project manager you will
- Research means of promoting and building partnerships in the local community.
- Promote Eyum Anneh & Co. via social media
- Explore local/intenational partnerships
- Explore funding opportunities and assist to compile funding applications
- Update website and compile newsletters
Undergraduate students are welcome. A degree in Communication and Media is an advantage.